Thursday, June 13, 2013

Daddy's little girl fashion sense?

Fashion thought today: So this weekend's father's day. What will you be wearing when celebrating the father figure(s) in your life??

I tend to put a lot of thought into the fashion I choose on a daily basis and especially on those special occasions. I came across an outfit that I thought could be perfect for a father's day event, granite the weather is sunny and warm. When I spotted it out, it resembled the perfect dash of femininity and innocence but maturity. Check it out and let me know what you think....  http://pinterest.com/pin/258464466087496081/

I cherish father's day since I am so grateful for the father I was blessed with. My dad is such a good hearted, generous man who would give back to the less fortunate even if it left him homeless. He was diagnosed with cancer two years ago and after an intense surgery and agonizing time frame of the unknowing results, he has been cancer free for a year!

Happy Father's Day All

No comments:

Post a Comment