Friday, June 14, 2013

Orange and Pink: Do I wanna look like a grapefruit?

Some color schemes seem to just not go together and make you look like a fool. I was having a conversation with a friend the other day about how orange and semi hot pink would look together since I recently bought a new orange blazer that I have only worn with a black top. (post my look tomorrow!)

"You'd look like a grapefruit woman!" -Friend. I think the two colors would actually compliment eachother very well. It may not be daring for many fashionistas out there but this was a look I've never tried before. I usually stick to basic colors and make sure to accent them with simple tones. Orange and pink: definitely on my two color combinations I will be sporting this summer.

What do you think and are you down to look like a grapfruit with me? ;)


Thanks,

Alyssa Marie *

No comments:

Post a Comment