Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Embrace your Passion: First Blog Ever :)

"I dont believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be" -Ken Venturi

Bam! That's when it hit me. I'm working a 9-5 Monday thru Friday job which I'm grateful for but is this really what I am meant to do?! I then began thinking what I've always loved doing through out my life, even as a child. Sure, working out and living healthy a life style has been very important to me since I was about 5 years old but that is my past time, hobby activity, not what i want as career.

The one thing that stuck with me was my passion for fashion and seeing how each person I walk by embraces their own indiviual style n some way. And my favorite part of every morning before work is picking out my outfit work and even what I'll be wearing to the gym later that day :P I may not like everything everybody wears but hey! who am I to judge their style. That's what they like and that right there is awesome! Fashion is one of the simplest ways we can boost our confidence.

A fashion collection I recently became intrigued with after my sister bought me this dress was a Kardashian Kollection. It covers curves in the right places, shows elegance and sexy at the same time and being 5'2" with an curvier athletic type build, I fell in love with my white Kardashian dress. This is one collection I will definitely be keeping an eye out for.

This is my first fashion blog :) And I would love to know what your favorite fashion trends or general style ideas are and even what you absolutely dread today! Can't wait to hear!

(Photos to come)

Thank you!

Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment